Open & closing dates
Opening and closing dates
11/08/2018 to 11/07/2019
Pay scale & grade
$150,000 to $400,000 per year
Multiple Appointment Types
TITLE 38 MARKET PAY: Specialty
Learn more about this agency
-Outpatient IM, Primary Care, Pediatrics, Family Practice, Infectious Disease Physician- up to $225,000 annually.
-Hospitalist, Nephrology, Neurology, Pathology, Psychiatry, OB/GYN- up to $264,000 annually.
-Anesthesiology Pain Management, Cardiology, Emergency Medicine, Ophthalmology, OB/GYN, Oral Surgery, Pulmonary- up to $348,000 annually.
-Anesthesiology, Dermatology, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgeon, Otolaryngology, Radiology- up to $400,000 annually.
- Responsible for the practice of medicine or direct service to patients involving the performance of diagnostic, preventative, or therapeutic services to patients in hospitals and clinics.
- Prescribe or administer treatment, therapy, medication, vaccination, and other specialized medical care to treat, prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Order, perform, and interpret tests and analyze records, reports, and examination information to diagnose patient's condition.
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examinations results. Experience with electronic health records is preferred.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary.
How to Apply
Fair & Transparent