- Manual Application: If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 3:00 P.M HST on the closing date of the announcement in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
- Additional selections may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs is not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
- Please check out our Applicant Information Kit to view additional information you may find useful when applying for our jobs. (To view the kit, click: https://publicfileshare.chra.army.mil/index.php/s/uIDfgOMr6PWHHGS/download?path=/&files=NAF Applicant Information Kit.pdf ). (If URL does not work, please copy and paste into browser).
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
- Army NAF Paysetting rules/requirements apply to this vacancy announcement.
- This is a flexible position that there are no guaranteed hours. Must be willing to serve in a continuing position on a scheduled or as needed basis.
- This is a Standing Register with an initial cutoff of 06-FEB-2020.
PLEASE SEE BELOW FOR THE UPCOMING JOB FAIR!!!
JOB FAIR Date 04-FEB-2020.
Family and MWR is looking for professional, fun and enthusiastic people to be a part of our team. Join us at our upcoming Hiring Fair.
See below for specifics:
February 4, 2020- Leilehua Golf Course
6505 Leilehua Golf Course RD. Wahiawa, HI 96786
NO BASE ACCESS REQUIRED
Hiring For All Positions! - 8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
To be considered for an interview, bring/have the follow:
- (2) Professional References with Contact Information
- DD214 (For Veterans)
- Military Orders (For Military Spouses)
- SF50 or DA3434 (For Current Employees)
- Valid Photo ID
- Social Security Card
- Additional requirements for Child & Youth vacancies:
- High School Diploma
- College Transcripts
Note. Applicants who participate in the Hiring Fair will receive first consideration. All job offers are tentative pending clearance of background checks or consideration of preference eligible candidates.