The position is located in Diplomatic Security, Directorate of International Programs, Office of Overseas Protective Operations, Worldwide Protection Service Division.
Learn more about this agency
The incumbent of this position will serve as a program manager for an assigned worldwide geographic area. The incumbent will be responsible for developing program policies and standards related to local guard, surveillance detection, and high threat protection service programs and operations.
- Serves as local guard and surveillance detection program manager for an assigned worldwide geographic area.
- Reviews and analyzes post's budget request, makes funding recommendations, tracks funding allotments, program costs and program administration for each post, to ensure adherence to program objectives and financial management policies and guidelines.
- Develops, recommends and provides interpretation and implementation of policies, standards, and procedures governing local guard and surveillance detection programs. Administers the centralized aspect of the programs and operations.
- Plans and delivers training sessions for program policy, standards, and procedures for assessment of needs, contracting, programs, financial management, documentation and review. Reviews contract terms and technical specifications.
- Plans and conducts post program reviews and on-site surveys and evaluations of local guard and surveillance detection program, to ensure compliance with standards, policies and guidelines.
50% or less - Overseas travel is required.