The incumbent serves as a Deputy Assistant Director in O&R, and administers the financial management operations for the Offices, Boards, and Divisions, establishes and maintains Department-wide financial management policies and procedures in support of the Department's accounting and other financial management activities.
Learn more about this agency
- Supervises a group of employees performing work at the GS-08 thru GS-14 levels.
- Plans, directs, and manages the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of an agency-wide financial management system related to financial transactions.
- Plans and directs the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of agency-wide financial policies and operational support.
- Recommend changes in business practices, when necessary, associated with each financial audit.
- Validates accounting data and reports to ensure accuracy and conformance with government-wide accounting principles, requirement and internal agency controls.