Position is located with the Navajo Area Indian Health Service, Office of Environmental Health in Fort Defiance, AZ. The purpose of this position is to develop, implement and supervise a comprehensive environmental health services program.
Learn more about this agency
Please ensure you answer all questions and follow all instructions carefully. Errors or omissions may impact your rating or result in you losing consideration for the job.
- Develop, implement and supervise a comprehensive environmental health service program.
- Conducts environmental evaluations of institutional facilities.
- Conducts injury surveillance activities, evaluates data and makes recommendations.
- Oversees the service unit plague and Hantavirus surveillance activities.
- Evaluates community water supplies, wastewater treatment facilities and solid waste disposal sites and systems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.