Few vacancies in the following location:
This job is open to
U.S. citizens, nationals or those who owe allegiance to the U.S.
This position is located at Marne Lanes, Fort Stewart, GA.
Learn more about this agency
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Serves food by order and proper proportion. Break down and cleans tables and area when meal is finished and returns
dishes and food to the kitchen area.
- Brews coffee according to the number of servings required. Assembles or toss fresh fruit and
green salads in quantity using prepared dressings and portions into standard serving sizes.
- Operates, break downs, and cleans all equipment assigned to the area for food
preparation. Clean kitchen equipment such as worktables, sinks and refrigerators.
- Separates food waste and trash from dishes, glasses, and silverware. Loads
dishwashers. Stores cleaned dishes, glasses and silverware.
- Sweeps and mops kitchen floors. Cleans exhaust vents, hoods,
windows, ceilings, and walls. Cleans and sanitizes trash cans; disposes of trash. Performs other duties as assigned.
Conditions Of Employment
- Required to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Direct Deposit and Social Security Card is required.
- Meet qualification/eligibility/background requirements for this position.
- A one year probationary period may be required.
- Satisfactorily complete an employment verification (E-Verify) check.
- Completed and signed DA Form 3433 is required prior to entrance on duty.
- Satisfactory completion of a minimum of 4 hours initial food sanitation and safety training is required within 30 days of
employment and a minimum of 4 hours refresher training annually.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of all pre-employment checks to include a Tier 1 background investigation.
- A medical examination is required for this position.
- Light to heavy physical effort is required. Frequently lifts and moves items weighing up to 40 pounds. Subject to continuous
standing and walking, and frequent stooping, reaching, pushing, pulling, and bending.
- Work is usually performed indoors in areas that have adequate light and ventilation. Exposed to hot liquids, sharp cutting blades,
and hot working surfaces, and extreme temperature changes when entering walk-in refrigerators or freezing units.
Ability to understand and follow simple instructions, and be able to use hand tools for cleaning and operating simple machines.
REQUIRED TO WORK NIGHTS, WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS.
This job does not have an education qualification requirement.
Area of Consideration:
- The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is the local commuting area. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)
- If you are unable to apply online, you may submit your application package using a manual application method. Please contact the NAF Human Resources Office or representative listed on this job announcement to request a copy of the manual application form. All completed manual application forms (along with resume and other supporting documentation) must be received no later than 12:00 PM by 12/30/2021 in order to process your application in a timely manner. Please note that neglecting to respond to the job related questions may result in an ineligible rating.
Allowances, Incentives, and PCS Costs:
- Allowances, differentials, or incentives will not be paid.
- Payment Permanent Change of Station (PCS) costs are not authorized, based on a determination that a PCS move is not in the Government's interest.
Please check out our Applicant Information Kit:
- Additional referrals may be made from this vacancy announcement for up to 90 days after the closing date.
- Applications are valid for 90 days after submission date. Applicants will be referred to selecting officials as additional vacancies occur.
How You Will Be Evaluated
Applicants can claim the following eligibilities:
- NAF Preference - Involuntarily Separated From the Military
- NAF Preference - Spouse Employment Preference (SEP)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Business Based Action
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current Appropriated Funds Employee CNE (APF)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Current/Former NAF Employee (CNE/FNE)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Outside Applicant Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Parent of a Veteran (OAV)
- NAF Priority Consideration - Spouse/Widow(er) of a Veteran (OAV)
Background checks and security clearance
The following documents must be submitted with your application:
Optional: Job Application (DA Form 3433) will be accepted in place of a Resume.
The below items are accepted and may be needed to support a qualification and/or a claimed priority/preference:
- DD-214/ Statement of Service
- DA 3434
- PCS Orders
- Proof of Marriage Status
- SF-50/ Notification of Personnel Action
How to Apply
How to Apply
You may submit your application package using one of the two methods identified below:
- Electronically (preferred) at https://www.usajobs.gov/ and search for Vacancy Number (VIN): 11261360. Announcement closes at 11:59 PM Eastern Time on the closing date listed on this announcement.
- Manually: Please refer to the "Additional Information" section of this announcement for instructions.
Your resume will be reviewed to verify that qualification requirements have been met. We appreciate your interest in this position!
Fair & Transparent
The Federal hiring process is setup to be fair and transparent. Please read the following guidance.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
The United States Government does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy And gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, retaliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factor.
Reasonable Accommodation Policy
Federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities where appropriate. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process should follow the instructions in the job opportunity announcement. For any part of the remaining hiring process, applicants should contact the hiring agency directly. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
A reasonable accommodation is any change to a job, the work environment, or the way things are usually done that enables an individual with a disability to apply for a job, perform job duties or receive equal access to job benefits.
Under the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, federal agencies must provide reasonable accommodations when:
- An applicant with a disability needs an accommodation to have an equal opportunity to apply for a job.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to perform the essential job duties or to gain access to the workplace.
- An employee with a disability needs an accommodation to receive equal access to benefits, such as details, training, and office-sponsored events.
You can request a reasonable accommodation at any time during the application or hiring process or while on the job. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.
Learn more about disability employment and reasonable accommodations or how to contact an agency.
Legal and regulatory guidance